The Positive Faith

The Positive Faith
Till my last dream,smile and breath-its YOU

Sunday 7 February 2016

Responsibility Educates

Recently I celebrated my birthday.I was glad that out of at lest one hundred and fifty people who know me,recognize me and most importantly have conversed with me nearly fifty people wished me in their best ways.I am thankful to 'Facebook' that people could atlest made remember that certain people have birthdays and that to on which date.I felt that these fifty people despatched their responsibility for a friend or fellow human being whole heartedly.I too felt responsible for all of them.
 Now coming to the reason why I came up with this aspect of our mental make up is that People forget their 'responsibilities'.Not seldom but often.Excuses have become the forte of many people.None is ready to lead,make mistakes and take responsibility.Have we become truly the ''Hollow Men'' of T.S.Eliot?? Yes we have.People no more want to think in deep and analyse,shoulder their responsibilities and figure a sorry face.Basically today's youth is running and escaping sole duties and responsibilities.
   I have learnt in my life ''With love comes responsibilities.''Whatever has been done and spoken is out of concern and responsibility only.And above all because of love for the dear one.The pretence of duties and galore of lies and plasticity have indeed taken a toll on our relationships .
          Being a part of this society we can't help without being responsible for ourselves and others.We have responsibilities for our parents,for siblings ,for friends and for environment.How we behave,how we drive and how we lead our life --everything has a 'responsibility' embedded in it.We simply can't drive at high speed and enjoy the ride hurting the co riders. We can't enjoy our happiness vanquishing happiness of parents.Never.
    Responsibility educates.With responsibility we learn to take lead,cut down on our flaws,improve social skills and forbid excuses.
   ''Excuses are a time thief.Have a goal,accept responsibility and take action''-Steve Maraboli.

No comments:

Post a Comment